Join Our Team
We are accepting applications for a part-time retail associate to join our team! Ideal candidates are friendly and outgoing, have excellent communication skills, are organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about the products we carry.
Applicants for this position must be 18 years or older with strong retail (or related) experience.
- Being a dynamic salesperson while engaging with customers.
- Monitoring and pulling online orders.
- Receiving new inventory and managing existing inventory.
- Customer service (in-person, phone and email).
- Shop upkeep, visual merchandising, organizing stock in back room.
- Maintaining the storefront (cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, etc).
- Collaborating with social media manager to create content and take occasional photos.
- Working closely with owner, manager, and the rest of the team. We love a group chat message around here!
You may be the perfect fit if you meet the following criteria:
- You feel at home with the general vibe of our store
- You are outgoing and have a warm, genuine and friendly personality.
- You're visually inclined with an eye for style and detail.
- You have a versatile skill and enjoy a wide array of responsibilities.
- You are good at multitasking while maintaining attention to detail.
- You're passionate about products and pretty things.
- You prefer working with a small, tight-knit team where your work matters.
- You know how to have fun while also taking your work seriously.
- You enjoy petting all the cute puppies that visit us in the store.
- High school graduate with prior retail experience
- Extremely reliable and high accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An outgoing, warm, vibrant and friendly personality
- Self starter who takes initiative
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Organized, efficient and aesthetically/visually inclined
Please fill out our application via this link